Dogs Helping Dogs Club
Rules and Agreement Term
I understand that the submission of the registration form includes my understanding of the Dogs Helping Dogs Club rules listed below, to which I agree to comply with, always acting in good faith for the good development of the club’s purposes.
1) I authorize the registration of my dog as a member of the Dogs Helping Dogs Club, and I authorize the publication of his/her data (name, age, and breed) and images, for the specific purpose of publicizing the club by printed and electronic media such as website, Facebook, Instagram and various social networks that may be appropriate;
2) For the purposes of easy identification of members at the meetings and events, the owner or caregiver must wear the club’s shirt, and the dog must wear the club’s bandana;
3) The member dog must be up to date with his vaccinations, and be healthy to participate in the meetings and events;
4) The owner or caregiver is responsible for the dog in all of the club`s meetings, and at all times must be present and attentive to avoid aggressive behavior against other dogs that are club members and non-members, and people participating in the meeting or at the venue;
5) The organizers of the Dogs Helping Dogs Club and the Rotary Club of Boca Raton West are not responsible for the behavior of club members and non-member dogs that are participating or are present at the venue. Pet owners and/or caregivers are solely responsible for their respective animal`s behavior;
6) The organizers of the Dogs Helping Dogs Club and the Rotary Club of Boca Raton West are not responsible for the behavior of people participating in the meetings, or who are at the venue, whether they are members or non-members of the club, always remembering that all members must act in good faith at all events;
7) Dog owners or caregivers must also follow the rules of the place where the meetings will be held;
8) Aggressive dogs, as described in Section 767.11, Florida Statutes, may be members of the Dogs Helping Dogs Club, but will not be able to participate in the club`s meetings;
9) The beneficiary institution of the Project will always be chosen according to the criteria of necessity, responsibility, seriousness, and history of actions taken for the benefit of dogs in need.